NEV-Comm News Archive 2007
- The staff at Nev-Comm wish you the best during this Holiday Season 2007!
Seasons Greetings from Nev-Comm
- Nev-Comm is pleased to announce our Cisco Partnership.
Nev-Comm has recently become an Authorized Cisco Select Partner. At Nev-Comm, we have demonstrated to Cisco that we are serious about this relationship. Over the past several weeks, our staff have been busy studying and successfully completing the necessary Cisco training courses for Nev-Comm to become recognized as an Authorized Cisco Select Partner. This allows us to sell, install, service and maintain Cisco Voice & Data Products.
Over the next several weeks, we will be updating our Website so that we can proudly add Cisco Voice and Data Products to our portfolio. Including the new Smart Business IP-based Communication Solution offering many features such as Voice Mail, Unified Messaging, Voice over IP, Networking, Analog, Digital, T1, Wireless and much, much more. This is the product you have been waiting for!
At this time, if you have any immediate Cisco needs please contact Lisa at (702) 320-2800.
- Nev-Comm is recognized as a Carbonite online PC Back-up Partner and reseller. Nev-Comm sells, installs and supports Carbonite online backup software for Desktops, Laptops and Servers. Click here for a free 30-day trial of Carbonite Automated Backup and Recovery Software.
- Checker Auto Stores chooses the Avaya One X communication solution for its new Las Vegas, Nevada facilities.
- Nev-Comm selected to provide voice and data communication services for Trader Joes Grocery Stores of Nevada. Trader Joes continues to expand with the addition of new stores and upgrades to existing facilities.
- Water Works of Southern Nevada selects the Avaya IP Office 500. Nev-Comm to upgrade existing locations and install new locations using the Avaya IP Office 500 Release 4.0 VoIP system. Nev-Comm will network the systems together using the Avaya Small Community Network (SCN) application to allow seamless communications between offices along with Voice over IP Telephony and Unified Messaging solutions.
- Tox-Wastech Management, the leader in environmentally sound waste disposal and the proprietor of a revolutionary technology for toxic waste containment selects Nev-Comm to provide a multi-site Voice over IP Telephony and Unified Messaging solution for several offices throughout the United States.
- Nortel Networks introduces the Business Communications Manager 50 2.0. Nortel has expanded the BCM 50 IP Telephony system with the addition of many new features. The Release of 2.0 is Linux OS based for increased security and stability, now supports up to 18-3-way conference calls, support the 1120, 1140 and 1150 series VoIP phones, 100 hours of voice mail storage and 1000 mailboxes maximum, Door phone support, Basic Call Center and Fax Messaging including much, much more.
- The Daylight Saving Time change is part of the United States of America Energy Policy Act of 2005 (section 110), and is intended to study the impact of time schedules on energy consumption. The results will be evaluated within nine months of the start date, after which time Congress retains the right to revert to the previous time schedules. Additional information on the Energy Policy Act of 2005.
- Nev-Comm is pleased to announce the newest addition to our Voice over IP product line: ShoreTel Enterprise IP Phone System. ShoreTel's unique architectural approach to IP telephony delivers unmatched reliability, scalability and manageability, plus a user interface that sets the standard for ease-of-use. Check back with us soon or contact Nev-Comm Today for more information on Shoretel IP Phone System.
- Las Vegas based Creel Printing company selects Nev-Comm for a multi-site Voice over IP using the Nortel Business Communications Manager and Call Pilot Voice Mail system. Each site will utilize point-to-point voice T1 connections for VoIP communications.
- Kathy Ireland Homes and Standard Furniture to open exclusive furniture showroom in Las Vegas, Nevada at the newly constructed World Market Center. With more than 7.5 million square feet of showrooms and exhibit space, World Market Center is the most luxurious and largest showcase for home furnishings and hospitality contract furnishings in the heart of Las Vegas. Nev-Comm is selected as the exclusive communications vendor for Kathy Ireland Homes and Standard Furniture.
- Nev-Comm is recognized as an Adtran Silver Partner. Nev-Comm offers a complete portfolio of Adtran Voice and Data Networking Solutions.
- Ed Roman Guitars selects Nev-Comm for an Avaya Partner ACS System. Ed Roman Guitars is the worlds largest Guitars and Accessories Dealer in the world! Directly across I15 and "The Strip" located at 4631 S. Industrial Road Las Vegas, NV 89103