NEV-Comm News Archive 2010
- Our office will be closing Friday, Dec-23 at 5:00 PM.
Our Office will re-open Wednesday, 4-Jan-2012 at 1:00 PM
Our offices will be closed the last week of December and first few days of January-2012 so our staff can enjoy the Holidays with their Families.
If you have any questions: Contact Lisa at: (702) 320-2800
- The staff at Nev-Comm wish you the best during this Holiday Season 2011!
Seasons Greetings from Nev-Comm and our staff!
- Avaya IP Office 6.1 released. Click here for further details.
- Avaya IP Office Release 6.0 will now support both IP Office and Partner ACS Phones and Features. Ask your Nev-Comm Associate for details.
- Avaya Partner ACS product line set to be retired effective August 9, 2010. Avaya officially announces the End-of-sale for the Avaya Partner ACS product line. Click here for Avaya Product Bulletin: Partner ACS End of Life
- Nev-Comm provides Communication Solutions for A&E Television star "CHOP" seen here at KingofCars.com.
- Towbin Infiniti and Superstores of Las Vegas selects Nev-Comm as their communications solutions provider. Nev-Comm to provide Telephone Solutions for the Las Vegas Auto Dealerships.
- Nev-Comm is an Authorized Avaya Las Vegas Business Partner and Solutions Provider of Avaya IP Office and Partner ACS Family of Telephone Systems.
Dec-2009 : Avaya Completes Acquisition of Nortel Enterprise Solutions
BASKING RIDGE, N.J. – Avaya, a global leader in business communications systems, today announced the successful completion of its acquisition of Nortel Enterprise Solutions (NES). Transaction Further Solidifies Avaya's Position as Leader in Business Communications.
- Nev-Comm is an Authorized Allworx Las Vegas Business Partner and Reseller of the Allworx Family of VoIP PBX Key Systems, such as the Allworx 6x, 24x Px 6/2 Expander.